Product Description & Reviews
The Home craft brand is a trusted name for millions of people around the world, designed for you and relied on by occupational and physical Therapists for independent daily living. Home craft is a leading global provider of daily living aids for patients in nursing homes and assisted living facilities and for consumers at home. Home craft offers a wide range of simple and practical aids for everyday activities like eating, dressing, bathing, and toileting. The Home craft brand will help you adapt to your environment and make it easier to eat, prepare meals, Bathe, shower, dress, meet hygiene needs, manage medications, and much more. Whatever your ability or lifestyle, you can rediscover your Independence using our complete range of products.
Features & Highlights
- Bench comes with broad suction cup feet to keep bench stable during transfer to and use of showers and baths for maximum support, safety, and comfort
- Base of transfer bench measures 27 1/2" wide by 16 1/2" deep, seat measures 24" wide by 16" deep and legs adjust from 17.5" - 21.5" high in 1" measurements
- Transfer bench assembles easily and quickly without the use of any tools for immediate use, and back can be reversed easily for changing sitting position
- Helps those with limited mobility to get in and out of the shower and sit in the shower for an increased amount of independence for elderly, disabled, and handicapped individuals
- Light weight aluminum frame is rust resistant, sturdy, and easy to move, with a capacity of 300 pounds
|Manufacturer:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Publisher:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Studio:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Package Weight:||13.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.09 x 18.19 x 18.19 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.