Product Description & Reviews
A spacer is always recommended while using puffer for people having difficulty in breath coordination, regardless whether using puffer daily or during an emergency. A spacer is a clear plastic container shaped like a tube with a mouthpiece or mask at one end and an insert cavity for an inhaler / puff at the other. Spacers help to get medication such as in respiratory ailments into your lungs. The medication is 'fired' from the puffer into the spacer device and is then inhaled gradually through the mouthpiece or a face mask. Helps deeper reach, avoids wastage in throat and mouth area
Features & Highlights
- Adaptive Aid to help fuller and deeper puff medicament delivery, coordinating with natural breath
- 8.5" long spacer with soft silicone nose and mouth mask cover ensures a wastage-free snug fit
- Polyamide walls ensures a non-sticky surface, to minimize medication wastage on the spacer surface
- Helps balance out the instant puff flow over natural breathing pattern for deeper penetration
- NOT suitable for round mouth inhalers (see picture)
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.