Product Description & Reviews
The J-Glove is the only shooting aid on the market designed to teach a user how to correctly grip, set up, and release a basketball. By promoting proper biomechanics of shooting, the J-Glove uses finger splint design technology in preventing premature finger flexion at the base and middle finger joints - which is the #1 reason for improper side to side wrist mechanics during follow through. Additionally, the finger splint design creates absolute perfect shot set up, never allowing the ball to rest on your palm. SIZE GUIDELINES Refer to the sizes below, however, exceptions will occur depending on hand and finger variations of player's body types for their age group. Also, because of anatomical gender differences, we strongly recommend females ordering size small or medium only. Size Small: Grade school - Jr. High, ages 8-10.
° Size Medium: Jr. High- High School (9th Grade), ages 10-14. Size Large: High School, ages 14 - up. Size XL: Designed for players with XL hands and wide fingers w
Features & Highlights
- • Prevent finger flexion at the base of your fingers ensuring an open-hand follow through with every repetition
- • Eliminate side to side improper wrist mechanics
- • Ensure maximum extension at the wrist joint during shot set up, resulting in keeping the ball off the mid palm of the hand, and creating more power/range on your shot
- • Develop proper finger separation in order to control the basketball
- • Re-construct your shooting mechanics of the follow through in a short period of time, while providing you with success and confidence to be a long-term successful shooter
|Manufacturer:||Global Sports Innovation, LLC|
|Color:||Right Hand - Assorted Colors|
|Publisher:||Global Sports Innovation, LLC|
|Studio:||Global Sports Innovation, LLC|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.