Jamar has been the gold standard in hand and grip strength evaluation for over 40 years. Trusted by physical Therapists, occupational Therapists and certified hand Therapists, Jamar comes from the original sammons preston family of products. If you are looking for a simple solution, the traditional Jamar hand dynamometer with analog gauge provides a cost effective alternative. Used to develop the original normative grip strength data, the Jamar can be trusted over lower quality imitators. If accuracy and technology is important to you, the Jamar Plus is the first choice with digital load sensors and automatic calculations of average grip strength and standard deviations. For the clinician looking for optimal ease of use, the Jamar SMART is mobile ready with a Wireless app that makes testing and outputting grip strength results simple on a tablet. Also from the Jamar line are a wide range of manual and digital goniometers used to measure the angle of joints to assess progress during therapy. The Jamar filaments Test sensation through the skin for a variety of standard therapeutic evaluation techniques.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal evaluation kit for physical therapists and other professionals to screen patients with hand trauma and dysfunction
- Includes a hydraulic hand dynamometer to test grip strength, a pinch gauge to test finger strength, and a finger goniometer to test range of motion and dexterity
- Dynamometer has adjustable handle to allow user to quantify grip strength for different sized objects, accommodates small and larger hand sizes, with five grip positions from 1.375" to 3.375"
- Manual tools test the efficacy of a hand and wrist strengthening program used in physical therapy and rehabilitation clinics
- Unit comes with carrying/storage case, certificate of calibration, and complete instructions for hand strength and flexibility screening
|Item Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.3 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Jamar, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: ET-7070, ean: 0796433831389,
Get the Competitive Edge with On Demand Pain Relief, Massage & Muscle Performance. Great for Arthritis too! Athletes and Performers have long benefited from two clinically supported modalities to help relieve pain (TENS or Transcutaneous Electrical ...