Product Description & Reviews
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide: - Discomfort from spider veins - Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling - Relief from minor edema / lymphedema - Relief of tired aching legs - Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy - Minor varicose veins - For wear following sclerotherapy - Orthostatic hypotension - Postural hypotension - Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)3-D knit structure using air covered spandex yarn that is soft to touch and comfortable for all day wear. 80% Nylon , 20% Spandex; Latex Free.
Features & Highlights
- 3-D knit structure using air covered spandex yarn that is soft to touch and comfortable for all day wear
- 80% Nylon , 20% Spandex; Latex Free
- Closed toe styles designed with a roomy toe allowance for patients who require additional ""wiggle room""
- Reinforced heel, designed for long lasting durability
- Relief is an economical, unisex stocking, appropriate for use by both men and women
|Part Number:||Jobst Relief Knee High Socks #114807 Beige Medium|
|MPN:||Jobst Relief Knee High Socks #114807 Beige Medium|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.88 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.