Maternity Compression Socks are 980D GRADE,
which means they will fit tightly with a graduated compression of about 15-25mmHg.
DO NOT expect these to fit like regular socks.
They need to fit tightly in order to work their magic!
Check the size chart included in our listing images for reference.
Maternity Compression Stockings are the ideal companion for mothers before, during, and after pregnancy.
✔ True Gradient High-Grade Compression:
Eliminate swelling in ankles, feet, and toes caused by water retention and poor circulation.
Improve circulation to prevent accumulation of blood in the legs (the leading cause of varicose veins).
✔ Easy visits to the restroom: As these maternity sleeves are only knee-high they do not need to be taken off during toilet breaks.
✔ Maternity Socks accelerate blood flow to the heart, delivering more oxygen and nutrients for you AND your new baby via the bloodstream.
✔ Sound sleep at night: The stockings can help prevent & reduce lower leg cramps, which is often common during pregnancy.
How to Use the Maternity Compression Stockings:
1. Reach into the stocking and grab the toe.
2. Turn the upper half of the stocking inside out.
3. Put your foot into the toe of the stocking and gently slip the stocking over your heel.
4. Use your fingertips or palm to "slide" the stocking up your leg.
Do not pull from the top of the stocking because that may rip the stocking.
5. Continue to slide the stocking up your leg until it is positioned correctly. Repeat these steps on the other leg.