Knee High Compression Stockings, Firm Support 15-25mmHg Opaque Maternity Pregnancy Compression Socks, Open-Toe, Ankle & Arch Support, Swelling, Varicose Veins, Edema, Spider Veins. 1 Pair Black,L
Knee High Compression Stockings, Firm Support 15-25mmHg Opaque Maternity Pregnancy Compression Socks, Open-Toe, Ankle & Arch Support, Swelling, Varicose Veins, Edema, Spider Veins. 1 Pair Black,L by sprt aika at Get Cheap Health Insurance. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Maternity Compression Socks are 980D GRADE,which means they will fit tightly with a graduated compression of about 15-25mmHg.DO NOT expect these to
Maternity Compression Socks are 980D GRADE,
which means they will fit tightly with a graduated compression of about 15-25mmHg.
DO NOT expect these to fit like regular socks.
They need to fit tightly in order to work their magic!
Check the size chart included in our listing images for reference.
Maternity Compression Stockings are the ideal companion for mothers before, during, and after pregnancy.
✔ True Gradient High-Grade Compression:
Eliminate swelling in ankles, feet, and toes caused by water retention and poor circulation.
Improve circulation to prevent accumulation of blood in the legs (the leading cause of varicose veins).
✔ Easy visits to the restroom: As these maternity sleeves are only knee-high they do not need to be taken off during toilet breaks.
✔ Maternity Socks accelerate blood flow to the heart, delivering more oxygen and nutrients for you AND your new baby via the bloodstream.
✔ Sound sleep at night: The stockings can help prevent & reduce lower leg cramps, which is often common during pregnancy.
How to Use the Maternity Compression Stockings:
1. Reach into the stocking and grab the toe.
2. Turn the upper half of the stocking inside out.
3. Put your foot into the toe of the stocking and gently slip the stocking over your heel.
4. Use your fingertips or palm to "slide" the stocking up your leg.
Do not pull from the top of the stocking because that may rip the stocking.
5. Continue to slide the stocking up your leg until it is positioned correctly. Repeat these steps on the other leg.
Features & Highlights
- IMPROVED BLOOD CIRCULATION WITH GRADUATED COMPRESSION - Our graduation compression technology (15-25mmHg) provides the ideal compression to provide the maximum boost to your blood circulation. Better oxygen circulation provided by our compression socks helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids muscle recovery in your calf, ankle, feet, and legs. Why let yourself suffer any longer? Let our compression socks help you promote recovery, reduce injury, and feel great again!
- RECOMMENDED DESIGN: PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION AND COMFORT - Our graduated compression socks (15-25 mmHg) are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. The reinforced/cushioned heel and toe support provide unmatched comfort. We carefully designed and manufactured our compression socks to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
- THE BEST FIT AND COMFORT FOR ATHLETIC, TRAVEL & DAILY WEAR - Available in 3 different sizes to ensure you receive the focused support and muscle fatigue relief that you need. Designed with lightweight, durable, and breathable fabric - especially great if you are on your feet for long periods of time. The anti-odor and anti-static fabric stops the growth of bacteria and fungus, while wicking moisture/sweat away from your feet. Deodorizes and keeps you dry even with longer use.
- GREAT INVESTMENT FOR YOUR FEET/LEGS (GREAT GIFT IDEA TOO!) - We spend so much time on our feet yet tend to neglect our feet/legs. Why settle for anything less than fast relief at a great value? And while you are at it, grab a few pairs for your family, friends, or loved ones as a gift that is functional and beneficial to their health! Also, a great gift to runners, athletes, fitness workouts, hiking, tennis, cycling, office workers, airplane travelers, or anyone on their feet all day!
- If conditions permit, we strongly recommended purchasing 2 pairs for the same product to replace them, as this will double its life for each pair. The best washing time is two days, no more than three days, because a long time wear time will affect the recovery of the elastic socks. We Guarantee the Socks Will Last Dozens Of Washes While Maintaining The Same Level Of Muscle Compression Treatment & Effectiveness.
|Package Weight:||0.12 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.96 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|