Product Description & Reviews
Maddak Leg Wrap Positioning Aid (2-pack) provides an easier, safer and more secure way to reposition a weak leg for people with lower extremity weakness. Made of durable, high-strength, nylon black webbing that attaches to leg in 3 places using strong hook-and-loop fasteners. Features an upper and lower grab handle for a more controlled movement when shifting weight to help reduce bruising and injury caused by grapping and dropping the legs. This repositioning aid can be used by a caregiver to make transfers easier and safer. Position Aid measures 10.5” long and 8” wide. Upper thigh strap is 29” long; lower thigh strap is 24” long; ankle strap is 16.5” long. Each strap is 2” wide.
Features & Highlights
- For people with hemiplegia, paraplegia, hemiparesis and paraparesis who have limited or no use of their leg(s)
- Attaches to leg in 3 places (upper and lower thigh; ankle) to assist in repositioning or lifting the leg
- Intended use is for transfers to and from the bed, chair, sofa, wheelchair, toilet seat, etc.
- Made of durable, high-strength nylon black webbing
- Helpful for both individuals and caregivers
|Item Size:||9 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.85 x 3.86 x 3.86 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Maddak Inc.
sku: 1669-F725062000, mpn: 725062000, ean: 0742645013686,