Product Description & Reviews
The "Take Your Pills" Talking Alarm Clock alerts users when it's time to take their medication with a friendly female voice up to 4 times daily. HOW DOES IT WORK? Set up to 4 Daily Alarms to alert you when your medication is due. A repeating friendly reminder notifies you of the time, the date and which daily dose to take. ("Good morning! Please take your morning pills for the 20th.") Press the "Alarm Acknowledged Button" to confirm compliance and the MedCenter Talking Alarm Clock tells you when the next daily dose is due. Features: Talking Alarm alerts users when it's time to take their medication Alarm sounds periodically until special 'alarm acknowledged' button is pressed Loud and Extra Loud sound settings ensure the alarm is heard Large-Type Display makes viewing the date, day and time easy Up to 4 Daily Alarms (Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night) Preset with Default Alarm Times (morning: 7:00 a.m., afternoon: 1:00 p.m., evening: 6:00 p.m., night: 10:30 p.m.) Backlit display for convenient night time viewing
Features & Highlights
- Medcenter Model 70210 Talking Alarm Clock And Medication Reminder. NO AC ADAPTER. DOES NOT REQUIRE AC ADAPTER. Battery operated. Batteries included (2XAA).
- Large-Type Display makes viewing the date, day and time easy
- Backlit display for convenient night time viewing
- Preset with Default Alarm Times (morning: 7:00 a.m., afternoon: 1:00 p.m., evening: 6:00 p.m., night
- Loud and Extra Loud sound settings ensure the alarm is heard
|Color:||White, Black, Red, Green|
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.75 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.54 x 2.05 x 2.05 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.