Product Description & Reviews
The Patient Aid One Piece Commode Sling with Positioning Strap is made for almost all patients using a lift sling looking for a safe, supportive, comfortable and easy to use sling to transfer them in and out of bed to a chair, wheelchair, or toilet. This Lift Sling Fits Hoyer(R), Invacare(R), Drive(R), Medline(R), Lumex(R) and most other patient lift brands. The One-Piece Commode lift Sling is made with a Solid Polyester Mesh Material that protects those patients with sensitive skin while also preventing the patient from sliding. The Solid Polyester Mesh sling can be used for bathing and is breathable to allow the patient to stay on the sling for long periods of time without retaining body heat. The Once Piece commode Lift Sling with Positioning Strap provides easy position adjustment of the patient by the caregiver. The One-Piece lift sling design has four reinforced attachment points to allow the sling to work with all competitive floor style patient lifts and their 2, 4 or 6-point spreader bars. The 600lb weight capacity allows this one-piece commode sling to meet a wide variety of different size patients and their specific needs such as toileting access and personal hygiene cleaning. Chain Free design protects patients skin and hair from getting pinched or injured in the chains. Washable and easy to clean. 1 year limited warranty. Size Small. Ideal for small children and adults. Recommended for weight range of 80-110lbs.
Features & Highlights
- FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING - Positioning Strap provides easy position adjustment of patient
- Commode Opening Allows quick and easy access for toileting and personal hygiene cleaning
- Very high quality Breathable Solid Polyester Mesh Material which can be used for bathing and does not retain body heat if the patient must stay on the sling for extended periods of time
- Ideal for transferring a patient from the bed to a chair, wheelchair or toilet using your manual or electric lift
- This Lift Sling Fits Hoyer(R), Invacare(R), Drive(R), Medline(R), Lumex(R) and most other overhead and ceiling patient lift brands. Chain Free design protects patients skin and hair from getting pinched or injured in the chains
|Item Weight:||1.2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.