Product Description & Reviews
What is dome magnifier? A dome magnifier is a dome-shaped magnifying device made of glass or acrylic plastic, used to enlarge words on a page or computer screen. How does it work? They are plano-convex lenses: the flat (planar) surface is placed on the object to be magnified, and the convex (dome) surface provides the enlargement,they usually provide magnification more than 1.8x Where can we use it? Dome magnifiers are often used by the visually impaired. They are good for reading maps or basic text and their inherent 180°design naturally amplifies illumination from ambient side-light. Specification: Material: glass Size: 4' / 100mm in diameter Weight: 730g Package includes: 1x crystal dome paperweight
Features & Highlights
- Material: super glass, 4' / 100mm in diameter
- Easy to use: works on everything that you can lay flat, not need to be held
- Relief to be able to read something without wearing glasses, doubles as a paperweight to hold your page
- It can provide 1.8x magnification, helping read fine print, notes on blueprints and papers with clear images
- Clean and neat in design, come in a gift box
|Item Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.74 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.87 x 3.03 x 3.03 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.