Product Description & Reviews
Eliminate Neck & Back Pain By Improving Your Posture! We guide you through the process & provide the latest information & techniques proven to gain the quick results. Learn how to avoid and reverse Postural Kyphosis.(A self caused condition which the weight of the head increases the curvature of the spine due to slouching. Where does the pain come from? Often it's nerve pain & muscle fatigue at the back of the neck & shoulders from continuously supporting the weight of the forward head. Neck & back muscles overwork to support the weight of the head, which causes stiff & fatigued achy muscles. How do I heal the neck pain caused by forward head posture? Reverse your habit of slouching & relieve your overworked neck & back muscles from the burden of supporting the weight of your forward head. Proper posture places the head directly on top of the spine, relieving neck & shoulder muscles from strainig. Neck & back muscles must be reconditioned to comfortably maintain proper posture.Oh, so I have to exercise in order to relieve my neck pain? Yes, most likely! And Stretch Consistently! You'll have to recondition certain muscles in your neck & back to hold proper posture. Some muscles may be stiff & need stretching, others may be weak & need strengthening. How do I use the Dusroc Posture Corrector Correctly? Use it as an aid in stabilizing your corrective postural position for short periods throughout the day. Exaggerate your chest up & your shoulders back, hold this posture so you don't feel the brace tugging, tighten for a challenge & loosen to take breaks. If you feel the brace tugging, you're beginning to fatigue. Loosen the brace & rest. Start by wearing it twice per day for 20-30 minutes & increas 10-15 minutes weekly Increase your wearing time gradually until you're comfortable maintaining proper posture consistently.
Features & Highlights
- ✅ GET RID OF NECK AND BACK PAIN PERMANENTLY: We guide you through the latest stretching, strengthening and stabilizing techniques proven to develop the muscle memory necessary to correct your posture & eliminate your neck & back pain permanently!
- ✅ ENJOY SUPERIOR DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY: Unlike most figure 8 posture correctors, ours loosens and tightens conveniently from the front of the brace instead of the back for a more practical & enjoyable user experience. Our materials are high quality, comfortable and durable. Our Amazing Resistance Band is non-elastic, premium quality & ridiculously resilient. Use it with the exercises in the workout manual.
- ✅ADJUST TO YOUR SIZE EASILY: XS - 2XL SIZE RANGE: Our thoracic back brace covers chest sizes from 25" - 50". Best used for teens and adults who aim to condition their neck and back muscles to comfortably hold proper posture for longer periods of time. Exaggerate your chest up and shoulders back until your neck and back muscles are conditioned to consistently maintain perfect posture.
- ✅ GET ADDED VALUE WITH YOUR PURCHASE: We give you the most relevant tips, tricks & equipment to accelerate your progress and end neck & back pain permanently! All purchases are covered under our 1 Year Manufacturers Warrantee & returnable with no questions asked! Click "Add To Cart" to purchase yours today!
- ✅ COMFORTABLE WHEN WEARING CORRECTLY: You should hardly feel the brace unless you're slouching while wearing it, have it adjusted too tight, or are wearing it for excessive time periods. Take breaks when fatigued from holding corrective posture. Start by wearing it for 20-30 minutes at a time & loosen the tightness frequently to rest. Gradually increase your wearing time until you've conditioned your neck and back muscles to hold proper posture consistently & no longer require the posture brace.
|Manufacturer:||Dusroc & Associates|
|Publisher:||Dusroc & Associates|
|Studio:||Dusroc & Associates|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 0.09 x 0.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.