Product Description & Reviews
The Ball Base extends the possibilities of your exercise ball by providing a more stable base for it. This base makes stability ball exercises more accessible to beginners. It also extends the number of possible exercise routines you can perform, because openings in the large ball base allow you to attach resistance bands and tubing (sold separately). Since 1986, Power Systems' passion for fitness has been fueled by our customers. Power Systems is committed to ensuring people have the tools to lead active lives with professional-grade products, cutting-edge educational materials, and elite customer service. “Power Your Potential” is the philosophy that guides everything Power Systems stands for.
Features & Highlights
- Openings for resistance bands and tubing allow additional exercise possibilities
- Ball Base keeps the exercise ball more stable for therapy or exercise routines
- Sturdy, durable, one-piece construction and universal fit for almost any balance ball
- Large base holds a 65-85 cm stability ball (ball not included)
- Balance and core exercise training aid for speed, agility, strength, power, running, football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, soccer and all other athletic, fitness, weight, or cross training
|Item Weight:||2.01 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.2 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Thera-Band_ Soft Weightþ
mpn: 10-3156, ean: 0026244025753,