Product Description & Reviews
The ResQUp is an innovative and versatile patient lift and mobility aid developed specifically to help elderly and disabled people get up from the floor following a non-injurious fall. The ResQUp simply gives a fallen person a way to negotiate up to a chair height (generally ~18 inches) by one of two methods; 1) pushing themselves up using their hands, or 2) pushing themselves up using their elbows with minimal or no additional assistance from a caregiver. The ResQUp is particularly useful in situations where an individual does not have the physical strength or ability to get up from the floor by other means, but wants to get up to a seated or standing position by themselves or with minimal assistance from a caregiver. The ResQUp complements safe patient handling programs and other lift systems. The ResQUp has utility in a wide variety of outpatient, assistive care, independent living, emergency rescue, and in-home settings. Mobility and strength training are additional benefits of the ResQUp. The ResQUp was designed and patented by a Doctor of Physical Therapy and certified ergonomist and is listed with the FDA as a Class 1 Transfer Aid.
Features & Highlights
- Helps seniors and disabled persons help themselves get up to a seated or standing position following a fall
- Easily stored, portable, lightweight (15 lbs), strong (supports 300 lbs), and affordable
- Improves the range of motion and functional strength of patients in clinical and adult fitness settings
- Ergonomically designed by a Doctor of Physical Therapy to lessen shoulder, wrist, and hand strain
- Provides caregivers with a new tool for safe patient handling
|Manufacturer:||Safe Patient Solutions|
|Publisher:||Safe Patient Solutions|
|Studio:||Safe Patient Solutions|
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.5 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||16 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.