Product Description & Reviews
For over 40 years, Rolyan has been the therapist’s choice and most trusted brand when it comes to orthopedic supports and hand therapy tools. Rolyan products are designed with the patient and hand therapist in mind, and occupational therapists, physical therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Rolyan products to assist the elderly and those with disabilities. Rolyan products include therapeutic putty, overhead exercise devices, slings, rigid and soft orthopedic supports, wrist braces, therapeutic and thermoplastic splints, straps, fasteners, and range of motion products. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
Features & Highlights
- Four horizontal elastic panels with binding stitches stretch & conform to fit the natural shape of the body to provide customized core support and relief, ideal for post-operative recovery & post-pregnancy support
- Extra large brace designed for hip or waist sizes 72"-96", height of 12", hook & loop closure for easy dressing, plush back for user comfort
- Abdominal binder provides support and protection for patients recovering from tummy tuck, liposuction, hysterectomy & other abdominal surgery, also aids those with stomach injuries such as a hernia, bladder or kidney problems
- Orthopaedic back support and abdominal binder, form-fitting design for optimal user comfort, postoperative recovery & rehab, helps improve posture, comfortable for extended wear
- Non-latex, to size measure hip or waist circumference, whichever is larger
|Manufacturer:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Publisher:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Studio:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.71 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.