For over 40 years, Rolyan has been the therapist’s choice and most trusted brand when it comes to orthopedic supports and hand therapy tools. Rolyan products are designed with the patient and hand therapist in mind, and occupational therapists, physical therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Rolyan products to assist the elderly and those with disabilities. Rolyan products include therapeutic putty, overhead exercise devices, slings, rigid and soft orthopedic supports, wrist braces, therapeutic and thermoplastic splints, straps, fasteners, and range of motion products. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
Features & Highlights
- Vinyl Coated Foam Arm Support that is great for keeping the arm in a supported, comfortable position, for patients recovering from surgery or injury, for patients who exhibit excessive wound drainage or require application of medication
- Vinyl covered block measures 18 1/2" long by 5 1/2" high by 5 1/2" wide and has a curve cut into it to rest the arm for a more natural fit
- Arm support can also be used for work outs done with arm is supination position, palm side facing up
- Can be used for at home use or for physical therapy and occupational therapy and has a vinyl coating for easy and quick cleaning
- Contoured arm support can be placed on trays, tables, beds, hemi-lapboards and desks without sliding
|Manufacturer:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Publisher:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Studio:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.71 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rolyan, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.