For over 40 years, Rolyan has been the therapist’s choice and most trusted brand when it comes to orthopedic supports and hand therapy tools. Rolyan products are designed with the patient and hand therapist in mind, and occupational therapists, physical therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Rolyan products to assist the elderly and those with disabilities. Rolyan products include therapeutic putty, overhead exercise devices, slings, rigid and soft orthopedic supports, wrist braces, therapeutic and thermoplastic splints, straps, fasteners, and range of motion products. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
Features & Highlights
- The right choice for high-compliance treatment of arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis and other wrist disorders; prevents unwanted flexion or extension, yet allows unobstructed motion
- Workhand Wrist brace comes in a size extra-small for the right hand with a wrist circumference of up to 5-3/4" (14.6cm)
- Non-elastic circumferential design for easy application and for firm, evenly distributed pressure without restricting circulation
- Protective padding lined with cotton stockinet; D-ring closure system for simple application, removal and customized tension control
- Removable, adjustable aluminum bar for additional support
|Manufacturer:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Publisher:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Studio:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1.89 x 1.89 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rolyan, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: A18610, ean: 0885914025475,
For over 40 years, Rolyan has been the therapist’s choice and most trusted brand when it comes to orthopedic supports and hand therapy tools. Rolyan products are designed with the patient and hand therapist in mind, and occupational therapists, phy...