For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and home care devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a Therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational Therapists, physical Therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates and silverware, nosey cups, reachers and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
Features & Highlights
- Mouth stick for those with limited reach and mobility who are unable to use their hands for typing and page turning
- Lightweight, 1 ounce mouth wand is easy to bite and control with your teeth and mouth, ergonomic design makes it easy and comfortable to maneuver
- Sturdy and non-bendable mouth sticks are durable enough to last you a long time and are great for multipurpose, daily use
- Enables and recognizes touch interactions with buttons by applying appropriate pressure without bending to register a click
- Ideal typing and interacting solution for individuals who need assistance turning the pages of books, pressing buttons, or typing on a computer keyboard
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sammons Preston, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.