Product Description & Reviews
For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and home care devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a Therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational Therapists, physical Therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates and silverware, nosey cups, reaches and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
Features & Highlights
- Indoor, wall-mounted pulley system includes wall mount, one pulley handle, two swivel wheels, and easy glide nylon rope with weight holder
- Pulley system is 65-1/2" long and made from chrome-plated steel for lasting durability; height adjustable from 74-1/4" - 90-1/4" for seated or standing exercises
- Includes three 2.5-Lb. Weights; add more weight to increase exercise difficulty during strengthening or therapy
- Pulley system can be adjusted to lay flat against the wall for easy storage and space saving
- Mounting hardware not included, latex free
|Manufacturer:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Publisher:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Studio:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Package Weight:||34 pounds|
|Package Size:||26 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sammons Preston, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.