For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and home care devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a Therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational Therapists, physical Therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates and silverware, nosey cups, reaches and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
Features & Highlights
- Transfer pole mounts from floor to ceiling to provide balance and support to the user, comes with a soft grip padding 20" long on the pole for extra security to help patients stay independent and mobile
- Pole is made of 1 1/4" thick epoxy coated steel, adjusts from 92" - 100" tall and has a 20" grip with padding material for increased comfort and grip strength, supports up to 200 lbs.
- Transfer pole is easily installed without the need for any tools, adjusts to fit any ceiling to floor height of 92" - 100" and has rubber surfaces on both ends to prevent any damage to floors and ceilings
- Gives user an increased amount of independence for bariatric, elderly, disabled, and handicapped individuals with sturdy pole for mobility assistance, great for beds, couches and chairs
- Non-latex material, 200 pound weight capacity
|Manufacturer:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Publisher:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Studio:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Package Weight:||11.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.99 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sammons Preston, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Bed PADS-11 Set, ean: 0734122000999,
(US Patent No. 6,847,301) Long Term 12" x 30" Bed Sensor Pad is antimicrobial, non-skin sensitive, Latex-free, and can be folded for storage SUA-120 Alarm Monitor Features: 2 Tones, Mute Feature, Adjustable Volume--80/90/120 dB, Tamper-Resistant L...
mpn: BEDRAIL01-W, ean: 6936034387722,
The Core Pursuit: Safety And StabilityNot the flimsy material, iBAMA handrail is made from sturdy material with good structure. So it will not rust but always looks new. Because of flat tube wide base, the handrail would not move or slip. It promise ...
mpn: AA1594, ean: 0885914052426,
The Home craft brand is a trusted name for millions of people around the world, designed for you and relied on by occupational and physical Therapists for independent daily living. Home craft is a leading global provider of daily living aids for pati...
mpn: X507525, ean: 6922267300973,
Not just a simple Wheelchair Transfer Seat! This Wheelchair Transfer Seat could works more than simply transferring. Total affordable weight of the item is 220 Pound. Suitable for the following situations: Turning over, moving from one bed to another...