Product Description & Reviews
For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and homecare devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational therapists, physical therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates and silverware, nosey cups, reaches and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
Features & Highlights
- Adjustable-angle mouth sticks allow better visibility and a more natural writing/holding angle for easier maneuverability
- Telescoping mouth stick extends from 16" - 23" and stays at desired length once adjusted
- Holds utensils such as a pen, pencil, or paintbrush for using implements without the use of hands or arms
- Allows for greater independence for paraplegics and quadriplegics for basic daily activities like writing and typing
- Not returnable if package seal is broken, latex free
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.01 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.