Product Description & Reviews
For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and home care devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a Therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational Therapists, physical Therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates and silverware, nosey cups, reaches and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
Features & Highlights
- Comfortable and ergonomic utensil holder for holding small handled tools such as eating cutlery, toothbrushes, brushes, wands, etc
- Size is determined by mcp width, size large 3-1/2 inch
- Designed with leather-covered metals splints and a plastic palmar clip with utensil pocket to house cutlery or small handled tools
- Support is adjustable to suit your individual fit and needs; the clip must be heated with a heat gun before adjusting and the wrist position changes easily by bending the mental
- Utensil not included, latex free
|Manufacturer:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Publisher:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Studio:||Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.