Secure Long Term Bed Exit Alarm Set for Falls and Wandering Prevention - Large 24" x 30" Sensor Pad, Tamper Resistant Patient Monitor - Nurse Caregiver Safety Aid for Elderly, Disabled
On Sale Now! Save 9% on the Secure Long Term Bed Exit Alarm Set for Falls and Wandering Prevention - Large 24'' x 30'' Sensor Pad, Tamper Resistant Patient Monitor - Nurse Caregiver Safety Aid for Elderly, Disabled by Secure at Get Cheap Health Insurance. MPN: Bed PADS-11 Set. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. (US Patent No. 6,847,301) Long Term 12'' x 30'' Bed Sensor Pad is antimicrobial, non-skin sensitive, Latex-free, and can be folded for storage
(US Patent No. 6,847,301) Long Term 12" x 30" Bed Sensor Pad is antimicrobial, non-skin sensitive, Latex-free, and can be folded for storage
SUA-120 Alarm Monitor Features:
2 Tones, Mute Feature, Adjustable Volume--80/90/120 dB, Tamper-Resistant Locking Covers, Break-Resistant ABS Plastic, Nurse Call Capability (Nurse Call, AC/DC & Y Adapter Sold Separately), In-Room Sound On/Off, Auto-Reset Feature, Always-On Feature, Alert Light, Optional AC Power Supply (with ACDC adapter, sold separately), Low Battery Indicator light, Battery Tester, Three Push Reset, Includes Protective Holder, One Year Warranty, 3 AAA Batteries Included
Features & Highlights
- The PADS-11 Long Term Bed Exit Alarm Set (US Patent No. 6,847,301) protects fall-risk patients by alerting caregivers when an attempt is made to exit a bed - Alarm automatically resets when patient returns to sensor pad, or it can be reset using tamper-resistant three-push reset feature
- Ultra-thin and durable 12"x30" bed sensor pad features antimicrobial, latex-free, incontinent-proof cover - Pad can be folded without damage and features a metal connecting pin that will not break
- Alarm monitor volume is adjustable from 80-120 dB and features two alert tones
- Alarm monitor can be connected to a facility's existing in-wall nurse call system to alert nursing staff of unsafe egress (Must use optional Nurse Call Cable - Search ASIN: B00A7B7VB8) - Lengthen battery life by using optional AC/DC wall plug adapter (Search ASIN: B00A7B63BW)
- Comes complete with alarm monitor, alarm holder, bed sensor pad, and 3x AAA batteries - One-year warranty - Trust in a brand that has been the choice of concerned care facilities throughout the US, Canada, and Europe since 1991
|Manufacturer:||Personal Safety Corporation|
|Part Number:||Bed PADS-11 Set|
|Publisher:||Personal Safety Corporation|
|Studio:||Personal Safety Corporation|
|MPN:||Bed PADS-11 Set|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Secure, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: BEDRAIL01-W, ean: 6936034387722,
The Core Pursuit: Safety And StabilityNot the flimsy material, iBAMA handrail is made from sturdy material with good structure. So it will not rust but always looks new. Because of flat tube wide base, the handrail would not move or slip. It promise ...
The Secure EZBR-2 Bed Assist Hand Rail is designed to help users get in and out of bed safely. Sturdy steel frame extends 3 feet under mattress and features non-slip sleeves to keep the rail securely in place. Includes handy storage pouch to stow eye...
mpn: AA1594, ean: 0885914052426,
The Home craft brand is a trusted name for millions of people around the world, designed for you and relied on by occupational and physical Therapists for independent daily living. Home craft is a leading global provider of daily living aids for pati...
mpn: X507525, ean: 6922267300973,
Not just a simple Wheelchair Transfer Seat! This Wheelchair Transfer Seat could works more than simply transferring. Total affordable weight of the item is 220 Pound. Suitable for the following situations: Turning over, moving from one bed to another...