Senior ICare Adaptive utensils arthritis aids (bowls and spoons set) - Eating aids for disabled, elderly, tremors - Good grip non-skid handle bowl & Left handed angled curved spoon - Japan design
Free Shipping Included! Senior ICare Adaptive utensils arthritis aids (bowls and spoons set) - Eating aids for disabled, elderly, tremors - Good grip non-skid handle bowl & Left handed angled curved spoon - Japan design by Senior ICare at Get Cheap Health Insurance. MPN: J-9601-4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Difficult to eat using normal utensil? Self-feeding bowls with handle and spoons set for elderly ✅This Japan design angled cutlery and adaptive
Self-feeding bowls with handle and spoons set for elderly
✅This Japan design angled cutlery and adaptive bowl are specially designed for elderly who has difficulty to feed with regular utensil. The angled spoon head allows seniors not to twist the wrist too much.
✅Special design in Japan with various details. Typically used by adults with disabilities such as Parkinson's disease, arthritis, post-stoke recovery, physical disabilities, tremors or grasping difficulties. Angled spoon has an angle to enhance grip, while adaptive bowl has handle.
✅Metal or plastic? Light weight PP plastic is safer for elderly delicate teeth and insulates heat - SAFE. Majority of Japan elderly only uses plastic for safety.
Material: Polypropylene (food grade plastic)
Bowl size - 4.9" x 4.5" x 2.7" (height) (125x113x68H mm) Capacity: 210ml (0.44 pint / 7 oz)
Spoon size: 7" (19 cm) length
Weight: 0.5 oz (15 gm) for spoon, 2.65 oz (75 gm) for bowl
Color: milky white
It is possible for spoon or bowl to get coloration if the set is in touch of color liquid (e.g. tomato sauce). It is still safe.
Ergonomic design in Japan
Option:Right handed angled spoon & bowl set is also available. ASIN B07CBMZ7PR.
Features & Highlights
- 🥄 WRIST NO TWISTING. Special designed adaptive eating utensils and cutlery for rheumatoid arthritis. The angle of spoon head is ergonomically designed in Japan and it gives much comfort for adult. Some seniors with tremors may also find it helpful. Right handed angled spoon for self feeding, left handed for feeding the one we care.
- ✅ SAFE, LIGHTWEIGHT. Angled spoon head is more difficult going straight through to throat in case of accident. Light weight plastic is better and softer for delicate teeth and insulates heat. Bowl handle can be easily hold by left or right hand. PP food graded plastic (widely adopted in Japan domestic market) does not leach harmful chemicals into foods or liquids. BPA and phthalates free, dishwasher, microwave, oven safe.
- 🥄 COMFORT and EASY GRIPS eating aids. Assisted eating utensils set allows one with shaky hands or handicapped people to scoop food easier. Wide and stable bottom bowl with handle. Easy to eat for adult (or disabled, handicapped) with limited grip, weak hands, limited mobility or low muscle control - ergonomic angled design.
- 🥄 Ideal for patient care at home or clinical setting. Special Japanese eating utensils (adaptive cutlery) with various details. Both spoon and bowl design allow easier hand to mouth feeding.
- 👍 WARRANTY. 90 days Refund, money back guarantee and 1 year manufacturer's warranty. If you are not satisfied with the product, we simply refund. Just in case there is any issue when you get the product, simply contact us to resolve it. We will response in 24 hours.
|Manufacturer:||Senior Care Innovation|
|Publisher:||Senior Care Innovation|
|Studio:||Senior Care Innovation|
|Item Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.45 x 2.68 x 2.68 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.72 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|