Senior ICare Adaptive utensils arthritis aids (bowls and spoons set) - Eating aids for disabled, elderly, tremors - Good grip non-skid handle bowl & Left handed angled curved spoon - Japan design
Free Shipping Included! Senior ICare Adaptive utensils arthritis aids (bowls and spoons set) - Eating aids for disabled, elderly, tremors - Good grip non-skid handle bowl & Left handed angled curved spoon - Japan design by Senior ICare at Get Cheap Health Insurance. MPN: J-9601-4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Difficult to eat using normal utensil? Self-feeding bowls with handle and spoons set for elderly ✅This Japan design angled cutlery and adaptive bowl are specially designed for elderly who has difficulty to feed with regular utensil. The angled spoon head allows seniors not to twist the wrist too much. ✅Special design in Japan with various details. Typically used by adults with disabilities such as Parkinson's disease, arthritis, post-stoke recovery, physical disabilities, tremors or
Product Description & Reviews
Difficult to eat using normal utensil? Self-feeding bowls with handle and spoons set for elderly ✅This Japan design angled cutlery and adaptive bowl are specially designed for elderly who has difficulty to feed with regular utensil. The angled spoon head allows seniors not to twist the wrist too much. ✅Special design in Japan with various details. Typically used by adults with disabilities such as Parkinson's disease, arthritis, post-stoke recovery, physical disabilities, tremors or grasping difficulties. Angled spoon has an angle to enhance grip, while adaptive bowl has handle. ✅Metal or plastic? Light weight PP plastic is safer for elderly delicate teeth and insulates heat - SAFE. Majority of Japan elderly only uses plastic for safety. Material: Polypropylene (food grade plastic) Bowl size - 4.9" x 4.5" x 2.7" (height) (125x113x68H mm) Capacity: 210ml (0.44 pint / 7 oz) Spoon size: 7" (19 cm) length Weight: 0.5 oz (15 gm) for spoon, 2.65 oz (75 gm) for bowl Color: milky white It is possible for spoon or bowl to get coloration if the set is in touch of color liquid (e.g. tomato sauce). It is still safe. Ergonomic design in Japan Option:Right handed angled spoon & bowl set is also available. ASIN B07CBMZ7PR.
Features & Highlights
- 🥄 WRIST NO TWISTING. Special designed adaptive eating utensils and cutlery for rheumatoid arthritis. The angle of spoon head is ergonomically designed in Japan and it gives much comfort for adult. Some seniors with tremors may also find it helpful. Right handed angled spoon for self feeding, left handed for feeding the one we care.
- ✅ SAFE, LIGHTWEIGHT. Angled spoon head is more difficult going straight through to throat in case of accident. Light weight plastic is better and softer for delicate teeth and insulates heat. Bowl handle can be easily hold by left or right hand. PP food graded plastic (widely adopted in Japan domestic market) does not leach harmful chemicals into foods or liquids. BPA and phthalates free, dishwasher, microwave, oven safe.
- 🥄 COMFORT and EASY GRIPS eating aids. Assisted eating utensils set allows one with shaky hands or handicapped people to scoop food easier. Wide and stable bottom bowl with handle. Easy to eat for adult (or disabled, handicapped) with limited grip, weak hands, limited mobility or low muscle control - ergonomic angled design.
- 🥄 Ideal for patient care at home or clinical setting. Special Japanese eating utensils (adaptive cutlery) with various details. Both spoon and bowl design allow easier hand to mouth feeding.
- 👍 WARRANTY. 90 days Refund, money back guarantee and 1 year manufacturer's warranty. If you are not satisfied with the product, we simply refund. Just in case there is any issue when you get the product, simply contact us to resolve it. We will response in 24 hours.
|Manufacturer:||Senior Care Innovation|
|Publisher:||Senior Care Innovation|
|Studio:||Senior Care Innovation|
|Item Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.45 x 2.68 x 2.68 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.72 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Dexterity Aid
mpn: unknown, ean: 0856734007033,
Living with an impairment of motor skills affects many more people than most of us realize. At Dexterity Aid, we have made it our mission to help thos...
By Shop Equipment
Flexi Cut Cup 1 oz Pink (Pack of 2). Drink without neck extension.Unlike other cutout cups, the Flexi Cut Cup can be squeezed gently to change the sha...
mpn: HU2, ean: 0789164238848,
Stainless Steel Utensil Holder, Brushed Finish, 6 1/2'' X 5 1/4'' X 5 1/4''.Brushed Finish Stainless Steel Utensil Holder.
mpn: 601420325324, ean: 0601420325324,
PuTwo Removable and Portable Case Organizer with Pill Box Med planner contains 28 Compartments - Clear.Removable and Portable Pill Box Pill Case. Sepa...
mpn: 43235-109591, ean: 0758150582098,
GYENNO Anti-Tremble Gyroscopic Fok Limited Space Fork (Not Include Spoon Head) 1.Replaceable Fork Head of GYENNO Flatware Sets 2.Suitable for use with...
By Alka-pure GoPak
Alka-pure GoPak is the original alkaline water concentrate. Founded in 2008 in Southern California, Alka-pure was created to meet a need in the alkali...
mpn: BIBWXLARGEBULE, ean: 0662565587855,
For any Seniors, Elderly, Aged Pepople or some of Patients or Physically Disabled,or as a gift for your grandpa or grandma, even anyone else such as t...
By Nobles Health Care Product Solutions
mpn: CCbib3PC, ean: 0754262609296,
Pack of 3 - One of each color.Vinyl barrier help protect against liquid spills. Cotton flannel front. Velcro closure. 4 inch crumb catcher pocket. Whi...
mpn: 460001000, ean: 0049412417846,
The Invisibib is a transparent, light weight, easy-to-use adult bib that protects your wardrobe with out affecting your style. Perfect for seniors, th...
By Aids to Daily Living
mpn: 10593, ean: 0741655431442,
Research indicates that people with AlzheimerÊs Disease experienced a 24% increase in food intake and 84% increase in liquid intake when eating and d...