The Patient Aid Sit to Stand Transport sling also known as stand assist slings is made for patients who have minimal weight bearing capacity, head and neck control, able to bend at the hip, knees and ankles and can sit up on the edge of the bed. This Sit to Stand Sling Fits Hoyer(R), Invacare(R), Drive(R), Medline(R), Lumex(R) and most other stand assist patient lift brands. The sit to stand sling is designed to be used for simple transfers or transporting the patient longer distances using a sit to stand type of patient lift. The sit to stand transport sling is designed like a divided leg sling or U-sling by providing back support up to the shoulder area and under the thighs. The sit to stand transport sling is used to transfer totally or partially dependent individuals in a seated position. Transport slings are to only be used with a sit to stand type lift and not used with floor style lifts that have spreader bars and pick patients up from above. Sit it to stand transport slings have a wide opening which allows quick toileting access. The transport sling provides patients with a safe, supportive and comfortable way to transfer from a seated position in and out of bed to a chair, wheelchair, toilet or from chair to chair. The transport patient Sling is made with a solid Polyester fabric that is padded that protects those patients with sensitive skin while also preventing the patient from sliding in the sling. The Sit to stand transport sling has 4 reinforced attachment points to allow the sling to work with all competitive sit to stand style patient lifts. The 350lb weight capacity allows this transport sling to meet a wide variety of different size patients and their specific needs such as toileting access and easy removal of the sling from a seated position. Size Regular. Recommended patient weight range of 125-275lbs. 1 year warranty.
Features & Highlights
- FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING - For Patients who have limited weight bearing capacity, head and neck control and able to bend at the knees, hip and ankles
- This Sit to Stand Sling Fits Hoyer(R), Invacare(R), Drive(R), Medline(R), Lumex(R) and most other stand assist patient lift brands
- 4 reinforced hookup points that work with any competitive sit to stand style patient lifts
- Provides support at the back under the arms and under the legs maximizing patient comfort and security
- Allows quick and easy access for toileting and Chain Free design for safety
|Item Weight:||1.81 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Patient Aid, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.