Product Description & Reviews
The Stocking Donner is great for people who have trouble getting a support stocking on their foot. To use, stretch the stocking over the central frame to the heel pocket. From a secure sitting position, step into the sock until your foot is on the floor. Slowly pull up on the donner handles, working the stocking up your leg. Remove the donner. You can now finish putting on the stocking with your hands. Remember to always wear donning gloves.Fits calves less than 16 inches in circumference. Easy to use!.
Features & Highlights
- Fits calves less than 16 inches in circumference. Easy to use!
- Save time! Socks/Stockings can be put on with little effort! Use with open and closed to stockings
- Easy-grip handles. Ideal for people with limited back flexibility and hand strength
- Dimensions : 14" tall from floor to top of handles, 10" from floor to top of donner, 5" wide is the Diameter of the donner, 10" Wide from handle to handle
- Package include : 1pc of Stocking Donner
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 4580323279278, ean: 4580323279278,
Put it for 30 minutes a day for solving your hip pain problem.
Correct your walking posture and fix your hips distortion.
Hip joint supporter.
mpn: SCSA3611BEIX, ean: 0763189016940,
Sport Aid offers a wide range of quality products designed to help you stay active. Supports that help reduce pain and discomforts associated with inj...