Product Description & Reviews
TheraBand Professional Non-Latex Resistance Bands are available in 8 color-coded levels of resistance. Proper use of these systems for resistive exercise provides both positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and cooperation of muscle groups. Color-coded progressive resistance gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next. And because it is not made with natural rubber latex it’s an ideal option for users with latex sensitivities.
Features & Highlights
- A superior band product for resistance training and rehabilitation, provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups
- Improves strength, range of motion and flexibility in a simple to use, portable product that works in the clinic, the gym, at home or on the road
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color
- Non-Latex Professional Resistance Bands with no scent and no powder meet the needs of patients, practitioners and personal users with latex allergies, and are the best option for facilities and hospitals with a "no latex policy"
- Extra Heavy Blue Bands are the fifth of eight levels of resistance and great for rehabilitation and moderate to high resistance exercise, they offer 5.8 lbs.
- Resistance and 25% increase from preceding color at 100% elongation and 8.6 lbs. at 200%, each roll measures 25 yards long x 4" wide
|Item Weight:||2.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.