Product Description & Reviews
TheraBand Professional Latex Resistance Bands are available in 8 color-coded levels of Progressive Resistance. Proper use of these systems for resistive exercise provides both positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and flexibility. Color-coded progressive resistance gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next and allows the user to progress as they get stronger.A superior band product for resistance training and rehabilitation, provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups.
Features & Highlights
- A superior band product for resistance training and rehabilitation, provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups
- Improves strength, range of motion and flexibility in a simple to use, portable product that works in the clinic, the gym, at home or on the road
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color
- Highest quality natural rubber latex resistance bands are recognized as the original system of progressive resistance for over 40 years
- Extra Heavy Blue Bands are the fifth of eight levels of resistance and great for rehabilitation and moderate to high resistance exercise, they offer 5.8 lbs. resistance and 25% increase from preceding color at 100% elongation and 8.6 lbs. at 200%
|Color:||Blue - Extra Heavy|
|Item Weight:||0.0595 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 5.98 x 5.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.