Product Description & Reviews
This TI-EDC large pill fob is good for larger pills and vitamins and can hold a bottle of Nitro. It can also be used for storing emergency cash, matches or even an AA Battery. TI-EDC pill fobs are beautifully crafted from lightweight, high strength and biocompatible (non-toxic and non-allergenic) Titanium. Super heavy duty to ensure your pills will not be crushed or broken but still compact enough to be portable. It has a screw-on cap with a rubber O-ring seal to keep pills airtight and moisture-free. WHY TITANIUM? Lightweight and strong - It has the highest strength-to-density ratio of any metallic element. It weighs almost the same as aluminum but is stronger than steel. Corrosion resistant - It is highly resistant to corrosion even in sea water, aqua regia and chlorine. Biocompatible - It is non-toxic, non-allergenic and perfectly compatible with the human body. Durable - It is more durable than gold and has become a popular choice for designer jewelry. Brand: TI-EDC® TI-EDC® is a US registered trademark. We specialize in high quality Titanium and other metal made products. We attend to every detail from a user's perspective and strive to make the most beautiful and highest quality product. That means 100% user satisfaction - period.
Features & Highlights
- TITANIUM: Lightweight, non-toxic, non-allergenic and perfectly compatible with the human body, Lifetime warranty
- 100% WATERPROOF: The screw-on cap with a rubber O-ring seal to keep your medications airtight and moisture-free
- KEYCHAIN FRIENDLY: Fits perfectly on your keychain so you will never forget your pills, but nobody else will notice it with its classy and subtle style
- LARGE CAPACITY: Holds a bottle of Nitro, perfect for anyone who keeps vitamins or ibuprofen on hand
- DIMENSIONS: Inside diameter: 0.60 in. (15 mm), Inside length of barrel: 1.8 in. (46 mm), Weight: 1.0 oz (27g)
|Item Weight:||0.27 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.