Product Description & Reviews
Posture Brace should be worn for 3-4 hours daily. The first couple of days wear it for 15-25 minutes only, then add 20 minutes every day. Your back and shoulders will slowly adjust and you will build muscle memory for the right posture.Avoid over-tightening which will cause excessive tension. Wearing a posture support for an extended period of time is never idea. It should only be used as a training tool to help retrain you posture to normalcy. Posture Corrector is not designed to be slept in, doing so can do more harm than good.The Adjustable Back Brace with Lumbar Pad helps provide relief from injuries and strenuous activity to keep you active. Recommended to help relieve lower back pain from strains, sprains and muscle spasms.This comfortable posture brace is the most cost effective way to prevent slouching and long term pain that's associated with it. With straighter posture during all of your daily activities spinal pressure on your discs is relieved, reducing pain and in some cases inflammation due to bad posture.The waist belt and shoulder straps are fully adjustable to give you an exact custom fit that molds to your body. For the best comfort, it is recommended that you wear it over an undershirt.Belt is to be worn directly on a body or cotton clothes.
Features & Highlights
- ✅ ONLY ONE TRUE COMFORT Posture Brace - Unique Ergonomic Design, 100%-Cotton Liner; Semi-rigid fixation of spine and comfortable posture correction throughout the day; Adjustable waist belt and shoulder straps; Male and Female Friendly Design; Certified Class 1 Medical Device;
- ✅ INSTANT RELIEF - Formation of correct posture of kids and adults; Indicated for kyphosis, lordosis, kypho-scoliosis, winged scapula; Corrective rehabilitation after injuries and surgery of the thoracic and upper lumbar sections of spine and clavicle; Helps to straighten your back by pulling your shoulders back; Ease muscular aches and spasm by supporting the soft tissues and evenly distributing forces over the lumbar area;
- ✅ LONG TERM HEALTH BENEFITS - Prevention of progressive spinal curvature and reduction of scoliotic decompensation; Improve and help to fix rounded shoulders, slouching, hunchback and forward head posture; For the Therapy, Treatment and Prevention of Cervical and Thoracic Conditions such as BAD COMPUTER POSTURE;
- ✅ EASY TO PUT ON AND OFF - The only brace that you can put on and adjust by yourself - NO HELP FROM OTHERS REQUIRED
- ✅ PRECISE SIZING - 6 sizes for the best fit. IMPORTANT: Don't use your pants size when when buying this Posture Corrector. Measure your NATURAL waistline over abdomen (belly) for a proper fit (usually three fingers above your belly button); For correct fit please use the sizing chart provided in the photos;
|Item Size:||1.18 x 13.78 x 13.78 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.49 x 1.65 x 1.65 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.