Product Description & Reviews
One caregiver can safely, respectfully and gently turn patients onto their side with ease and convenience. Cradles patients for effective cleaning and linen changes. Can be used for every two hour turning of patients. Reduces risk factors for bedsores. Made of sturdy, reusable material that is machine washable. Amazon Review: 5 out of 5 stars "This product allows me to safely turn my mom enough so she is comfortable and I can take care of cleansing her. It allows me to do this on my own and not have to wait for someone to help me." By sara f cason on March 24, 2016. Visit us at www.theUturner.com for demo and instructional videos.
Features & Highlights
- Allows one person to turn a patient in bed and provide care. Makes turning patients in bed easier and more convenient.
- Visit us at www.theUturner.com for demo and instructional videos.
- Can be used as a positioning aid which may reduce risk factors for bedsores. Machine washable and fast drying.
- Pediatric size (under 120lbs) and Bariatric size (over 300lbs) also available. Call for proper sizing 1-844-208-8876. Single patient use recommended. Full or partial side rails required for safety.
- Amazon Review: 5 out of 5 stars "Wife at home in Hospice Care and is a larg Gal and I turn her at times to clean Her , Change sheets. I am 69 years old and have had a very hard time doing these jobs . And then I found the U Tuner. It has taken a job that was killing me and made my life a joy to do this for Her. I watched the video over and over and when it came time to use it I was a pro. Worth a million.good people to deal with:
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.