Product Description & Reviews
The Bath Sling with head support was designed for patients that are totally or partially dependent, non-weight bearing, bariatric (obese) or have limited head control. It has a divided leg design which is the most common used patient lift sling for most patient transfer situations. It is also the most common sling for bathing and showering applications because of its fast draining and quick drying mesh material. It can be applied or removed very easily while the patient is seated or in the reclined position. Is constructed with 6 positioning straps which provides a safe weight distribution of the patient while also allowing more flexibility in positioning the patient in the sling. Can be used for transfers from a bed to a chair, wheelchair, or toilet, chair to chair or from the floor to a bed or chair. Made with a soft polyester mesh fabric which provides comfort, protects the patients with sensitive skin and prevents the patient from sliding while in the sling. Size (Medium).
Features & Highlights
- This Lift Sling Fits Hoyer(R), Invacare(R), Drive(R), Medline(R), Lumex(R) and most other overhead patient lift brands
- The 450lb weight capacity allows the mesh bath sling to accommodate a wide variety of different size patients and their specific needs while providing good back and thigh support.
- Used for transfers from a bed to a chair, wheelchair, or toilet, chair to chair or from the floor to a bed or chair and has 6 reinforced attachment points to allow the sling to work with all patient lifts and their 2, 4 or 6-point spreader bars
- Ideal for showering and bathing because of the fast draining mesh material and Color coded loops inside the positioning straps help align the sling properly on the spreader bar
- Size (Medium) - Recommended weight range of 145-235lbs. 1 Year Warranty.
|Item Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: MPD32945, mpn: 2060R-1, ean: 0717076111195,
By LPZ-Bath & Shower Aids
mpn: 2458521, ean: 6098027058870,